Who am I
Hello, I’m Vijayan. I’m a full-stack WordPress developer.
My passion for computer programming started at very young age around the end of 1999 (at the age of 10 joined certification course about programming) . As the year passed my programming enthusiasm raised a level above so decided to join for Computer Engineering in a well renowned college (TCE on 2006-10), pursued it successfully.
Started my professional career in the year 2011 as a PHP developer and now majorly working on WordPress, Elementor, WooCommerce & WP Blocks/Gutenberg API.
Reasons to hire me
- Open-source contributor
- Worked on a plugin that is in WP plugin repository with a 10,000+ active installation
- Know in-depth of Elementor source code
- Worked in many non documented Elementor hooks
- Have a sound knowledge of WooCommerce
- Worked in WP blocks/Gutenberg React API
- Good at helping and guiding people (60k people reached my solution at Stack Overflow and many through direct messaging)
- Cleared a good deal of programming and problem-solving certificates
- Aware of debugging and profiling
- Good in WordPress scalability and performance optimization
- Know WordPress specific unit test utility Brain Monkey
- Thorough in capturing test cases
- Have empathy and patience to help and do customer support